As globalization makes the world seem smaller, it becomes increasingly easy to see how every single thing we do everyday has an impact on the planet. Scantronix allows companies to go green by going paperless and by providing an efficient document scanning service.
Scantronix is proud to support the next generation of students by providing one $1,000 scholarship to an environmentally friendly student continuing their education. This scholarship will be awarded to a single undergraduate or graduate student in order to help their efforts towards earning a degree.
Any student attending a four-year accredited university or college is eligible to apply. Please submit an essay of up to 1,000 words by answering the following question:
“What changes are you making as an effort to become more environmentally responsible?”
- One $1,000 scholarship will be awarded
- Essays will be evaluated based on originality and quality of writing
- Deadline to submit is May 31st, 2016
- Winners will be notified via email before June 15th, 2016
- Be enrolled or accepted to an accredited college or university in the United States
- A copy of the student’s current academic transcript
- Please email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line should read, “Scantronix Scholarship Application”
- In the body of the email please make sure to include your name, school, major, email address and phone number
- Attach transcript in .doc or .pdf form